• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great Airfare vacation deals...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TommyHolly

Hi guys. I travel...ALOT! When I usually see great airfare I just tell my friends but they hardly ever take advantage of anything so I figure I tell you guys.

I just found roundtrip tickets on US Airways ( www.usairways.com ) from just about anywhere in the USA to the Bahamas for about $198! Some prices are cheaper than that and the dates are pretty much open. If you find an all-inclusive resort to stay, you'll have a pretty cheap vacation. I used to live in Nassau, Paradise Island, and Eluthra when I was younger so I keep up on airfare.

Enjoy! =)

hi where are u seeing the tickets for that cheap on the site.i've been looking but haven't found anything for 198. i'm planning on going to the bahamas in sept and have been looking for a god deal.
thanks

I sign up for airlines E-Mail program. They E-Mail you the latest deals and they are usually way lower than advertised. Just go to the website I linked above and you will see...

The Bahamas is awesome:D I stay away from the real tourest places. I like the abacos. I have been going there since I was a kid.

Back