• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More Mentors Still Needed!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Folding mentors help bring in new folders to team 32 as well as make people feel welcome and included in our forum, while offering them whatever help they need.

As a mentor, you will be part of an organized recruitment effort and receive assignments to contact certain new members whenever you ask for them.

For more information or if you think you may want to help out as a Team32 mentor check out the first few posts in this thread, and feel free to ask any questions you may have about mentoring, they will get answered here or in the thread I linked.

Thanks guys, fold on!

anyone want to mentor me :D i understand how to use the one-clicks with EMIII over lan and stuff, but i have 2 rigs sitting on a table waiting to fold and need some questions answered if possible

im willing to mentor if anyone needs one, i woudl be more than happy to help.

DayUSeX said:
im willing to mentor if anyone needs one, i woudl be more than happy to help.
in the stickies of the folding forum here you'll find the team 32 mentor thread. in the first post it explains what you need to do. its easy and welcome:D ;)

Count yourself in DayUSeX... Make a post in the mentor sticky and request assignments and I will be updating the thread again tonight.

hmmm, I have an idea on where to get new, powerful folders......I'll be a covert recruiter, like a scout ^_~

Back