• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ive narrowed it down to 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd go with the second one you listed. The difference in CFM is minimal, but the 4dB is noticeable. Also, the second fan takes (slightly) less wattage, and is smaller - 120x120x25 as opposed to 120x120x38. I would prefer the smaller fan as they're easier to work with.

Myself I'd give the aluminum ones a try.
They spin faster, are quieter and don't blow much less air then the panaflows
they'r also a bit skinnier and look classier :)

Both are good fans. The 38mm thickness should give the Panaflo better pressure performance over the aluminum one, so I'd go for the Panaflo, but you can't really go wrong with either.

well, even though i like the look of the aluminum ones, i was leaning towards the panaflo b/c i have a fan controller and i could always lower it and in the summer, when i need more cooling, raise it

thanks

I've got that evercool and I hate it. Mine got mechanical knocks. Perhaps it's a flake though.

I have two fans in my case, and both of them are the aluminum Evercools. I've never had any problem with them, and with my fan controller I can vary them from an almost silent 1200 RPM to a hellaciously strong 2300 RPM. No complaints whatsoever.

Back