• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

websites not loading...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trueplaya4ever8

i have only experienced this with 2 websites i visit, www.ebgames.com and www.excaliberpc.com. i select them from my favorites and they dont load up. even if i type them in. ebgames has done it for like a week, and excaliber jsut did it, a few minutes when i was browsin it and it just wouldnt load the next thing i clicked. anyone kno whats goin on?

thanks for any help

What OS are u useing? What browser are u useing too? Try to delete all ur Internet Temp files. See if that helps. If not then just restart ur computer. If u say u visited before with no problem, then there really shouldny be a reason why u cant go to it again.

well i am using XP pro, i have Internet explorer and i am trying firefox mozilla, and i still have had any luck, even after a restart. i will try the temperary files thing, and post my results

Back