• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Mobile Has Arrived

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Burnt_Ram

hey all, my "mobile" 2500+ came today, and let me tell you. i think its turning out to a good day. what do you guys think .. AQYHA 0410. sofar it does 210x12 for 2520 mhz @ 1.75 vcore. ambient 23, case 25, and 44c full load with prime95. 100% prime95 for 30 mins. next will come more fsb i think ;) so what do you think. might get some more out of her huh ...

Edit: these current temps where taken with fan on 3 volt only too ! :) 3/6/12

YA SLK ! love this little heatsink !!!!

Last edited:
Holy Moly..FINALLY !!! I have that EXACT same stepping. what are al lth estepping codes of yours? Mine is also a AQYHA 0410 from newegg.

Im glad to see its OC'ing so well, as I got worried about the lack (last time i checked) of AQYHA speed results on the net.

Excellent. As soon as I get my WC setup all rigged and shipped, I hope we can directly compare results and whatever.

PM me if anything

Sen.C

Senater_Cache said:
Holy Moly..FINALLY !!! I have that EXACT same stepping. what are al lth estepping codes of yours? Mine is also a AQYHA 0410 from newegg.

Im glad to see its OC'ing so well, as I got worried about the lack (last time i checked) of AQYHA speed results on the net.

Excellent. As soon as I get my WC setup all rigged and shipped, I hope we can directly compare results and whatever.

PM me if anything

Sen.C
sofar so good. i thought this stepping was going to be ****y like my regular 2500+ was ! i figure at 1.85v i might be able to come close to 2.7 stable. maybe ! (crosses fingers)if not i'm more than happy with 2.5, and i KNOW it will do 2.6 forsure.

Senater_Cache said:

PM me if anything

Sen.C
sorry but i dont know all the numbers now. i forgot to write them all down. but i might take a look if i get some extra time ;) sofar all my free time has been spent on seeing how high this puppy will go. hehe

well 2525 mhz is going to be the majic number till i get a water cooled rig ! i had her up to almost 2.7 @ 1.85 vcore. STABLE with prime95, but it was about 44c idle 50c load to high for my liking ! and i dont want to turn my fan up. i like it nice and quiet ! :)

Back