• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for CPU fan/heatsink that will fit on my motherboard...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SantiMun

I just bought an Intel D875PBZLK 800mhz mobo (I know I know, can't overclock it) and at the moment I wanted to use my original 2.1 Gig cpu from my old computer until I can save up for a 3 gig CPU. But upon trying to place the cpu on my new mobo I found out that the damn heatsink wont fit into the bracket that surrounds the cpu slot. I took off the cpu but it needs at least a heatsink right? I had to put everything back together and use my old cpu again with my new mobo and case just sitting there next to my old computer. How do I know if a heatsink/fan will fit on my new mobo without having to buy it and open it up?

Heres a link to see my mobo:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=596315&sku=I69-2016

Hey thanks a lot! This site doesnt list prices though, and I can't find this item on newegg.com even thoug it says newegg sells their stuff?

Back