• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF-M 2500xp cant overclock to 3200xp stuck at 192

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

donedeal123

Hi, im new to overclocking,and to posting but I have been reading this forums for years and I impress with everyones overclock. So I know what to do .I have been trying to overclock my board to 3200xp at defualt volts but that dont seem to work, it does work at at 1.85 but not with out side off temp 55on load 43 idle, I got a slk 800a with some 80mm fan on it as5 on cpu.Memory is mun 3500 lv 1 purple color 512 ddr. Its is stable at 192fsb At 1.75 with side door on, prime stable tried dual channel tooo.. Temp is not a problems I think, but it might be power supply as 12v drops to 11.60v and core to 1.76 when at 3200 and 1.85v prime stable between 1hr and 24 hr if door is off and a house fan blowing in chipset. Its an new antec true 430 ps with an 9600xt and a 40gb wd drive and dvd.I strip it to bare and this is what I have got so far on my quest to overclock nf-m even tho I think it is this board that is causing my not to go past 202 if it tried 210, the sound turn it off lol. Havnt flashed bios cause no floppy + dont like dos,I know its simple but its not me. Oh it an locked barton never got it past 200. need help setting up this rig to hold it at 200 or 210? with on beeps.If this go right I have 3 more barton project I can domaybe have a better proc. that can go 2400mhz thx overclockers. I learned everything from you guys, that I didnt need to go to computer school. And got a tech job not knowing what a ethernet was. Now to building 6 oc gamming rigs for lan partys if I can get this one stable whit no high temps. Thank You OCFORUMS :D

I guess stay way from this board it sucky at oc at 200 fsb or maybe nobody care if I got a problem. I guess its just me or my computer or my stupid question nobody care to answer lol abit nf7- m

Back