• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help finding clean cheat sites

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edge386

Im not the kind of guy to spoil games by cheating constantly but sometimes I make mistakes that are irreversible and need to cheat to get back where i need to be, but anywho, what are some CLEAN, I repeat, CLEAN cheat sites? You know what I mean. Thanks for any input :beer:

http://cheats.ign.com -- no pop ups, LOTS of cheats/tricks, mostly user submitted and verified, lots of adds though but nothing to impact reading flow.

Tatuya - This is a good reference anyway even if the thread starter doesnt come around here :p

Tatuya said:
Wow Binow, you sure revived a dead thread. Edge doesn't even visit the forum anymore.

I think it's alright in this case. He isn't playing thread necromancer, 'cause his post isn't inane or anything.

This thread is also useful. :)

But I'll give it one of these, anyways:

batman_threadres.jpg

Another one for gamefaqs.com I used to always use it!
But the level of conversation on their forums is like an AOL profile or something.

Back