• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[POLL] Motherboard standoff's, I use...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1.)

I personally use the plastic ones, they are nice and easy to install, and I do not have to worry about them making contact with the motherboard. They are not too secure though; I can feel the motherboard start to come off when pulling IDE cables out. But they are worth it to me becuase it is so easy to install the motherboard.

Should I turn this into a poll? :p

Edit: Brass ones.

Brass ones as well. They came with my case, and I actually feel more secure about them holding onto my case and mobo more than plastic.

JigPu

Brass only.
If a case has something other, I won't buy it. (yeah, stubborn...go figure).

As bad as connector losses and component losses are to voltages, why trust the grounding to make it all the way back to a powersupply? That's crazy, I tell you! :D

I go brass only , Ive had some of those plastic ones in the past and found they like to get stuck when trying to get the board out. so from then on ive used brass and only brass. and with building ppl computers and them giving me there old ones ive acquired a nice amount of them

Back