• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with display setups ( 9600xt )

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IrelandMadMan

How r yas?

Im havin some probs settin up my card, ok this is what i have :

9600xt
One flat 19" tft
One tv

The tvs plugged into my card using a good s-video lead.

And what i want ( if possible )

My tv to display a mirror image of my destop
And the option to extend my desktop onto my tv.

HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I was able to extend my desktop onto my tv before but i just cant remember how and its startin to annoy me.
What i would like most would be the mirror of my desktop so if i am playin a game i could see it on both my screen and tv.

Hope that made sense.

Thanks very much

The options to do that should be under the Settings tab in display properties. You should see the monitor and the TV in there, with the TV box grayed out. Select it and hit "extend desktop on this monitor" or something to that effect.

Are you using the Omega drivers? If so, try the official catalysts. The Omegas caused some wierd dual monitor problems for me.

Ok ive been able to extend my desktop but i dont have the option to clone.

I was also tryin to run my tv and 2 tft's at the same time but i dont think thats possible :)

Atleast its workin a bit, but i would still like to have the option to mirror my primary display.

Cheers for the reply

Hmm...mirror displays...I don't have that option either, now that I think of it. At least, it's not readily available. Try messing around with the properties of either or both monitors. Maybe there's some setting hiding.

Back