• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolerguys.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Turd Furguson

Well here is a little story for you guys. I purchased a SystemMaxx 5.25 bay fan controller from Coolerguys.com in early April to begin my modding project. Fan controller worked fine for 28 days with a mild humming sound on all the pots, then suddently no voltage adjust for my fans. They were all stuck at 12v, well I sent it back for RMA and a little over a week later I got my new one.

Well I fired it up today for the first time and guess what. Only 2 of the controllers work and they only provide 12v with no adjust. I hope they get this worked out with me b/c I have bought many items from them with no problems.

This just makes me wonder if they have entire bad batch of fan controllers or I am just have shotty luck right now. I asked for either a replacement or a completely different controller instead. Let's see what happens. :bang head

Back