• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Could someone with a 9800 take some measurements?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sandman001

Just Freeze It
I'm in the process of designing some ramw aterblocks for mine, it isn't here yet.

I need the length from the end of one ram chip to another on each side, they'll be the same on the back.

I also need the length and height from the two sets of chips.

Attachments

• 14-102-286-08.jpg
    14-102-286-08.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 70
i have tried to get info like this...b4 and to no avail...don't expect much unless some has there card out...i might tommorow if i make my WB like i want to but it is M-day so i don't think that the Foundry will be open to get copper...any way if i have it i will do..also so u know every ram chip has a diff height..so i would takt those measuerments from your card when u get it.

I know, I'm making two blocks. One for the gpu, and one for the memory. Like a ghetto version of what bladerunner does.

i have 2 of mine out right now if you can wait up some ill get them posted toinght for you. but im in the middle of building 2 computers right now but ill get them unless somebody else get it before i do. Later

Yea, sure take your time.

Thanks for taking them once you get time. I'll be back in a few hours, or in the morning.

If you get too busy, don't kill yourself over it.

Back