• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The 939 Is Out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alais_neo

Registered
i dont know if anyone elese has said it or seen it but it now confirms that the 939 is out, ok ok i may just be confused and not know what im talking about an that these cpus have been out for a little longer and there has already been a topic about it but i dont care

Heres proof:
linky

The boards should be out this week as well. Read the oc frontpage to see what Ed has to say about it. It appears that socket 754 will get more interesting to us very soon :)

Glad I ordered one then lol! Too bad it uses the Nforce3 150 chipset. I wish shuttle had a 250 out a few days ago.

If they offer more of an OC then my current 3.0C, i might pick a socket 754. Them new mobos got PCI / AGP lock, which makes oc'ing alot easier

Hmz. I always said that id never spend more then 250€ on a CPU or VGA, but if they offer a really big improvement, i could get rid of that ;). My 3.0C was 229.50€ 2 months back, and my dads old 2.0A was 225 when i bought it for him early 2002.

Especially AMD seems to scare off cheap buyers on the athlon 64's...too bad :(

why do peple always cry wolf, when AMD comes out with high performing CPU that are priced high. Intel has been doing this for so long, and nobody complains about it.
Just shut up or buy yourself a "celeron" LOL

Back