• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two more WU's and I'm in the Top 100!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toomnymods

Didn't think I'd ever get here when I first started crunching but now I'm Knockin at the door ( The top 100 Door) and about to kick it in!!, lol :D Watch out TOP 50 Here I COME Even adding two more Crunchers in the next week or two to help me stay there...

Crunch ON!!!!

Sounds great Chris... GREAT JOB!!! I can't wait to welcome you to the top 100 & 50 & 25 &... :)

Happy Hunting!!!

toomnymods said:
Didn't think I'd ever get here when I first started crunching but now I'm Knockin at the door ( The top 100 Door) and about to kick it in!!, lol :D Watch out TOP 50 Here I COME Even adding two more Crunchers in the next week or two to help me stay there...

Crunch ON!!!!

Way to go!! Keep up the good work.

You should try the 1.2MP on an Epox rig. Awesome cruncher. Running mine now at 162x9 and getting 3.5 hr WU times on .4xx AR's.

toomnymods said:

Crunch ON!!!!

Just checked the stats - 99) Toomnymods 1400@1595 512mb pc2100 Micron ddr Congrats. Top 100.

Well to celebrate this occasion I assembled two more Crunchers today.. ( All my gear came in from Newegg, Crucial, and Coolerguys.com today) :D Only Drawback is I still need 2 Cpu's and 2 Video cards.. :( So It'll be a couple of weeks before I can afford to complete my Mini Seti Farm :p Can't get too carried away I think my SgtMajor already will probably flip out when he inspects my room on tuesdays.. But who cares...lol I can just tell him I'm helping find E.T. :p

Crunch On!!!

Last edited:
congra. and hope i'll be joining u soon......... too bad i don't have boardband, still stuck in dail-up. so i could only set up my main machine auto-transmit the WU, while the other 2, i have to do it manually everyday after & before work.....:( that sure slow me down since it only take them 'bout 5.5hrs to finish a WU.....:confused:

Back