• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where to buy a 9800 pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stiffler69

im goint on vacation with my family the 24th june down to europe for a month. i was wondering would it be a good idea to buy a 9800 pro down there or get one here in canada also i have to pay 15% tax. i will stay in Munich for a few days and then im going to Bosnia i alrdy asked a guy and he said this one store is 677KM

You would be better off to buy one here in our own classifieds section if you can find somebody who would ship to you. Sure the card would be used, but at least you would have a better idea of how it works. Idunno, maybe you are planning on toting your comp around with you on your trip. (I thought that was why they made laptops)?

u can go to best buy and get one for 200 bucks american... not a bad deal, i didn't even shop around for mine, i just got fed up with low performance, then got my own.

Back