• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check this Unbelievable Case Out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nce case, but poor airflow. Unless you're gonna mod it i would say forget it. You'll do better with this one . Larger and has better airflow. I had 2 of these. Awsome case for the price.

well it is premodded. without the fact that it has no airflow, maybe water cooling can fit in there but im not gettin that case. im getting the blue n black http://www.circotech.com/asxsualalcoc.html
big n roomy. fans galore. psu 500 watts see thru aspire (might change it). large side window. top fan. fan speed control 2 front 1 back (im gettin 8 controller btw). this may look surprising but the HIGH price. but its my frends store so im gettin it around 150ish. tryon to score lower

Not a huge fan of the first case. Looks very cheap, and those headlights on the front.... ugh

Nebulous said:
Nce case, but poor airflow. Unless you're gonna mod it i would say forget it. You'll do better with this one . Larger and has better airflow. I had 2 of these. Awsome case for the price.

Thats actually a very decent case, lots of modding possibilites with that

I second nebulous his recomendation is an excellent case for the price. The first case is ok, but the airflow again looks restricted in front, and fans in a cheap piece of plexi rattles like you wouldn't believe. so if you don't mind the sound, go for it.

naw jus postin bout it like i mentioned im goin for the huge super alien case. any opinions on that case? looks kinda stupid with the eyes.. i might mod it and put some leds in there

That first case is almost certainly a big pile of sh*t. I once fell for that with a powmax.

OOH its fancy, it has a lot of shinies on it. Ooh, when I barely touch it the cheap POS bends.

you get what you pay for, simply put.

The X-Super Alien is an awsome case. i think you can get it at microcenter.com for cheaper. comes with 8 fans so it is a good deal.

Back