• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Too Close To Your Computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's dumb. If I get mad at my computer it's usually something that's my fault in the first place.

It's just a tool, not a pet or a companion or any other animate object. It may respond to input, but so does a microwave oven or a VCR.

Spare the rod and spoil the computer ................ lol

Captain Slug , what on earth are you getting at , don't you slap your microwave or tv either .....:)

Cowboy X said:
Captain Slug , what on earth are you getting at , don't you slap your microwave or tv either .....:)
Nope, sorry. I've never become emotive towards electronics and hitting things has never helped me.
Maybe I'm just weird that way. I mean, I've managed to set the clock on every VCR I've ever owned.
:p

Then, a German carmaker recalled one of its models with a computerized female voice issuing navigation information because many men refused to take directions from "a woman."

Way to go there German guys. :clap: That call to mind the scene where captain Kirk had problems because someone programmed his computer to call him honey.

So who has a link to the video of some guy in an office beating the crap out of his computer?

Back