• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

request for one click

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MLMIB

requesting one click w/o adv. methods for future borgs, can't search for it since the search is down, was hoping someone would have the link. need to show it off to the network admins, I got them thinking, might test on a server or 2, but I need the install. Thanx

whoa you are awsome, thanks alot
what do you mean by "tinker" version? what the diff between tinker and gromac versions? with the gromac version will you never get tinkers?

To quote myself:

Wedo said:
I've already made "Tinker" versions that do not have the -advmethods flags:

The "Tinker" version will not get you the beta proteins, only the WU's that are in full public release. It used to be that the beta proteins were all Gromacs and they produced a higher production than the wide-release WU's.

The jury is still out on whether or not that is still true.

Wedo

Look at the 3 page thread about getting rid of advmethods and the boosts people have had due to dgromacs coming to the CPUs more. Also read the thread I linked to on the folding-community board. It really explains it in detail. Also, I haven't seen a tinker in 3 weeks on both instances which are running no flags except -local -service -verbosity 9 and thats it.

thats why I asked for this one specifically, thanks, I'll keep ya guys posted on how it goes.

Back