• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Thermalright & Zalman coolers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nightic

Registered
OMG open the last link, and look how much AS5 they put on that thing! I bet they killed it....

Anyway, a few posts have already been around about theses coolers, but I hadnt seen thost particular reviews.(previews?)

Yuriman said:
OMG open the last link, and look how much AS5 they put on that thing! I bet they killed it....

Anyway, a few posts have already been around about theses coolers, but I hadnt seen thost particular reviews.(previews?)

heh, didn't look at that link... you'd think they would know better.

Those XP120s and Zalman VGA Ramsinks look really nice. I wonder when they'll be out :confused:

Yuriman said:

Well it may not work, but it is cool. :cool:

That is a lot. Hope it isn't conductive. :eek:

Sorry. I noticed my smillies are working again. Love those things. We need more of them.

Later

:D :D

whats the difference between teh zalman 7000 series and teh new 7700 ones? bigger fans i assume?
and that thermal paste on that GFX card dont look like AS5 to me, looks like the stock grey goop i had on my 98xt when i got it.

Yuriman said:

I don't think those are AS5, looks like thermal/adhesive pads to me. Those low profile ones look interesting. First thine I'd do of course is to take off those pads :)

Back