• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce MX 2 Craze

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kayboykb

I had heck trying to install this GeForce 2 after I killed my 9700 Pro.. first my hdd wasn't registering, then it froze every time it made it to windows.. but now it's running stable in windows and everything.

Last problem.. it's installed and working fine, but my DVD and CD-RW Drives seemed to just.. disappear..

I went in my device manager and it said it said my DVD and CD-RW configuration information is either corrupted or damaged in the registry..

I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers.. re-started several times.. but it's a no go.

What's going on here?

waiting on my 9800 Pro to get here.. gonna be another 2 weeks, gotta order it monday.

Where can I get the driver cleaner utility?

Search google for Drive Cleaner 3.

If all else fails, a repair install might not be a bad idea. You'll just have to reinstall the Windows Updates - otherwise everything will be just fine.

Back