• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$100 for an Antec P160 at CompUSA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cursor

Link

P160 Anodized Aluminum Super Mid Tower, Silver, 6-3.5 Bays, 4-5.25 Bays, No Power Supply

Manufacturer: Antec
Mfg Part #: ANTECP160
Product Number: 307300

Price: $99.99*
after: $20.00 instant rebate(s) $30.00 mail-in rebate(s)

Newegg has it for $120 without rebates and with free shipping. I believe they may have changed their price recently as I seem to remember it being higher, but I could very well be mistaken.
Newegg link

You make the call which place you want to buy it from.

IMHO:
*Newegg=great service have to wait for it to arrive
*CompUSA=not-so-good service, long wait for rebate, don't have to wait for the FedEX guy to deliver, save a few bucks in the long run

Does anybody know if Best Buy is carrying these? It might be a great chance to price match and avoid the rebate.

*CompUSA=not-so-good service, long wait for rebate, don't have to wait for the FedEX guy to deliver, save a few bucks in the long run
If you ever get the rebate. Half the time I try and use rebate sales at CompUSSR they deny them at the store. :mad: I'd rather give newegg my business.

Back