• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

when i put in my slk-947u i was able to lower my vcore by.75v and its still stable.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nineomatic

Registered
when i put in my slk-947u i was able to lower my vcore by.75v and its still stable.

i`m thinking of dropping a whole volt of my cpu. It was at 1.775 now it 1.7 I`m thinking of putting it at 1.675 if its still stable.

Why would a new HS/F make my cpu need less volts. I`m using a 2500+@3200+ :confused:

Im willing to bet it did'nt need that extra voltage to begin with, your machine was just getting too hot and started to get a little unstable. my 2100+ managed 2.2 ghz, or 3200+ on stock voltage, 1.6 volts so i dont really see a barton 3200 really needing more than that. 1.65 i can see, but 1.775 :??:

ill bet your bartonw ill run 3200+ at stock voltage, the heatsink, just happens to work better =)

Back