• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

250 fsb wall

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lowbaby

ive tried all that i know, i changed the ram dividers, nb strap, volts to the rams and cpu, ram timeings and disableing HT in the bios. dose any one have any ideas???? or is it time to start volt modding. (i fear no mod) :attn:

this is what im at
at 245fsb it is prime stable with max temp at 138F and whenever i try to go faster either it will not post or will reboot as soon as it gets to the xp loading screen.

thanks for the help
low

uhm---wrong section?---this is the AMD abit motherboard section lol

sometimes it is luck of the draw, really

Last edited:
Gawd, I hate that 250FSB wall as well. Too bad its BIOS related. But yes this is the wrong section... but we AMDers also suffer a similar fate :attn:

Suma said:
LOL Sen, we need to have some damn luck to get to that 250 fsb wall :p

Suma.
suma, if you'r not using D10 already you NEED to try it ;)
I have a gig of BH5 so my FSB dreams a pretty much screwed.. but even with this setup i got to 242FSB 2-2-2-11 3DMark01 and 3DMark03 stable on the standard D10, hopefully the modded D10s will gain me even more..
Prime95 is still limited to bout 236FSB 2-2-2-11 for now tho... and Memtest plain hates this BIOS... dropped from 246 to 232 :-/

Back