• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What should I use for controlling the TT Smartfan II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been looking for the same thing. The temp sensor doesn't do a good job on it's own (always running about full blast). I ended up just buying a new blue LED smart fan that comes with a controller, but here's the only other thing I found that was cheap and easy to use:

Tt PCI controller

I use the Vantec Nexus controller, it supports 18W/channel and has 4 channels. I think that newegg has a 3.5 and 5.25 version for 16 to 18 bucks.

BTW, josh, you're avatar isn't working for me so you might check the format you're saving it in.

Yeah, I try to be. I'm at work from 9 in the morning till about 3 or 4 PM ( I work in a math tutoring lab w/ a 10 Mb/s connection :) and the lab is frequently empty so I have a lot of time on the internet) and then I cruise the forums from 10 till 12 PM so I'm online quite a bit.

i use the hardcano 9, but i wouldnt reccommend it. fans like hte Ttcase Fan II, it wont bring it down to hte lowest settings, it may work for other fans though.

also. fan control cables are messy =)

Back