• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cs Wont Start!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gamer004

Everytime i click the icon of counterstrike, an hourgalss appears for about .1 secs, and then nothing happens. Not even the window that say Preparing Counterstrike... PLEase HELP!!!

The steam servers are down or something is messed up, it happens, its steam. It'll probably be fixed by tommorow. And as a general rule: If you can't get steam to work, wait a day and it'll be fixed. If its not, reinstall.

well, i tried today. Should i try reinstalling Counter-strike, or should i try reinstalling steam?

gamer004 said:
well, i tried today. Should i try reinstalling Counter-strike, or should i try reinstalling steam?

check the steam forums, generally these kinds of problems are common. With my past experience with the less than impressive program problems like this can typically be resolved by deleting a few files. like i said before, check the steam forums first and post there.

Back