• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blue, green or red help me decide.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NiTrO bOiE

I'm going to get a CC (maybe two) for my case. I can't decide what color to get though. Color really doesn't matter to me, it's what looks best. Just to let you all know, I have a Nexus fan controller that has blue lights on it, but don't let that add to a factor because I will get rid of it as soon as I get some 120mm fans. Here's a pic of the case. NO UV!!! (not yet, don't have the money to get UV reactive stuff yet)

Attachments

• MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 176
I'm thinking green would look nice in there. The biggest problem with red is that some reds tend to be more pink.

Id say green if you are gonna keep the green fluid in your water cooling... otherwise Id say blue with some blue florecent stuff in the water... think that would look sweet.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll go with green and post some pics in about a week or so. Would one be enough or should I just go ahead and get two?

Has anyone mentioned getting UV paint and using UV ccfl's? I used the blue paint on my case... if you have cable sleeving and the paint it looks pretty sweet. I saw that you already bought the ccfl's Nitro, so I'll just stick this here for anyone else who comes along. Here's a pic of the blue paint... it looked better when I didn't have the sleeved cables hidden, but the cooling was more important than the looks.
case.jpg

Nice setup mtb. I haven't ordered the CC yet. I was about to order from svc, but then realized UPS coast-to-coast = a week (7 days). So I'll see what jab-tech has since they have quick shipping, but I really need to buy some 120mm fans first. The delta 92mm is loud even at 7 volts. I might not end up ordering the CC til next week. :(

That sucks... when I bought my 2 UV ccfl's they only sent me one, so yeah, I was ****ed. Had to wait another 4 days until I could put my system together. Have you checked out WA2 in the cooling class. section? He has quiet 120mm Deltas. I just bought 4 of them from him, and they put out a lot of air and are almost silent.

Yea, that's exactly who I bought them from. ;) I'll post some pics whenever I get a chance to order the CCs, I'm broke again. :(

Back