• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cd burner good or bad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

imposter

i got a cd burner here and everytime i try 2 burn something it fails 2 write to disks, now im thinking that the cd's are bad but that imposible first of all there brand new, they before they were working, now when i used like 7cd they all failed so what do u think its just bad luck or the cd burner is bad

plz help :(

What speed burner is it ? And what Buring program you using ? and are you runing anything suring burning

i had a old 6x4x32 i had to use Nero and burn at 2x and not run anything but Nero or it would mess up the disk

he meant and are you runing anything during burning ???

well who did u buy it off ? ask them whats wrong. if they riped u off spread it around so we know that there is a bad forums member.

so we need some A's to the Q's

well its a 40x.10x,40 cd burner and i tried all the way 2 16x with nero and i tried like 7cds or more, i got it off delll and i dont think dell can help me because it more than 1 years old, dont want 2 spend like 5 hours try 2 for tech support and then find out they can help me. then there going 2 advertise if i want 2 buy another over priced cd burner from them lol

i will try running at 8x then 4 then 2 :(

I've got a 24X in my old Athlon 900 that won't burn anything faster than 8X. Try decreasing your burn speed even lower.

well im am running nero6, i can burn a cd at 8x lol and it fails 2 burn during the middle of the burning process and it can read disks

Back