• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MCP600 Pricing and resellers...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Senater_Cache

Hey Im quite excited about my setup (TDX, DD-HC,). I want a pump (in particular the swiftech) I have trouble finding it online though... is ~$90 the average price?? DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD ONLINE STORE FOR PUMPS with good prices. Unfortunately I couldnt find the MCP600 on Newegg. :-/

Help please.
If possible also list places that sell Mag3s competitively.

thanks a lot.. :attn:

Sen.C

I got mine at frozencpu.com. It was 79.00 but with shipping it came to just under 90.

man is that expensive for a pump. for that kind of money and some patience you could get an Iwaki on ebay

Yes it's alot of money, but in my opinion it was money well spent, awesome flow, very quiet and reliable as Heck and no relay to deal with.

-Milkman

Just bought one from Crazy PC. My *&%$# Hydor L30II has been making the worst rattle the past 3 days. I'm never recommending a hydor product to anyone. After reading about all the complaints about the pumps rattling after use. For 3 weeks it was great now it is terrible. The problem seems to be with the blue lock down ring for the shaft, bad engineering design. The pumps vibrations seem to loosen everything just enough to create a bad rattle that I don't see how to fix.

Back