• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally broke top 100!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Posidon42

Gratuitous post for me since this has been one of my long term goals. Next is 100k points! My output is insane recently. On Thursday I had over 1000points alone. My average is around 650 though. Now this makes me want to buy some more computers :) Fold on people :attn:

That is killer! Congrats! I hope to somday get there, but I have only been folding for a month now, I'm up to 467th. I'm addicted and am working on adding more pc's to fold on.

Welcome to the first page. :clap:

It took me almost two years and $3k to get there. My next goal is top 1000 in the world. Right now that's ~#75 in our team ranks. To hit top 50 will requre me to invest more $$$ for another rig or two.

Heh, I just started folding in January and I spent about $500 in parts using the generous classifieds and newegg refurbs. If I add any more computers, I think my wife will kill me :) I am already up to 8 in the house, but at least 6 of them are in the basement.

congrats on getting to the first page :burn:
I cant wait to get there but it will take me a long long time :cry:

Welcome to page 1. Its no easy task to get there. Congrats on your accomplishment. I recently broke the 100k mark and I've been waiting for months to get into the top 50 on our team with no luck. Closest I got was 51 then along came 45, fast 420 and others to knock me back down. I'm currently in 54th place on our team and 661 in the world ranking. Keep up the hard work and I'll be stepping aside to let you past.

I don't know what the deal is with these points recently, but my average went from about 650ppd to 850 in the last couple of days and have moved up 12 spots in the last week. :eek: Not sure what is going on, but I LOVE it :)

Congrats on your orangeishness posidon, well done! :D

As for the 24hour average, it is computed from the last 7 days production... Take your last 7 days added up, and divide by 7 and you will get the 24hour average production. It isn't the long term 24 hour average since you started. ;)

I noticed how fast mine had jumped a week or two ago and I sat and figured that out. ;)

I'am on my way in about a month or so hopefully. Right now I'am looking @ page 2 in about 2-3 day's. 40K should be just around the corner also. Congrat's on the 1st page BTW.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to break into it in a few days, I had to shut my duallie down since I don't have air in the bedroom and it got quite hot in there. at 105 now....duallies back up and going for a few days. I made it to 110 a few years ago, but than moved, and didn't get all the computers back up and fell down to 140 something.

Posidon42 said:
Heh, I just started folding in January and I spent about $500 in parts using the generous classifieds and newegg refurbs. If I add any more computers, I think my wife will kill me :) I am already up to 8 in the house, but at least 6 of them are in the basement.
I didn't build folders but the highest quality I can afford. I also use them to fold. I could have spent all the bux on a killer farm but FAH is all it would do. I'm still not doing bad on 3½ computers. If I get another Xeon dullie up this fall I might get above 50.

did you say ANOTHER Xeon duallie?? I just wish I had one :) Keep up the good work and fold!!!

Back