• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Drop a WU ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigdaddyTank

I really hate to do this but I need to dump a WU on 2 of my folders. They are Cely 500's and both have the big tinker on them. The problem is that the frame times are really bad on them and they wont complete for 6 days. I would really rather be folding smaller more managable wu's on them. I dont mind getting the big ones on my other machines (I have 4 running now).
They have 2000 pro with the one click, how do I drop those wu's and let them get some smaller ones?
Thanks

Is there some reason why you don't want to let it run for 6 days? I have a p2 400 mhz working on a p639 now, it's going to take ~11 days, but that works out to greater than 20 PPD. I only get around 5 PPD on the little gromacs on this machine.

Edit: do those celerons have SSE?

Last edited:
Since I posted this I have been doing some figureing and yea, I might as well let em run because even with the smaller wu's over 6 days they would come close to adding up to 239 points. So now Ill just let them run.
I dont know if they have sse, Ill have to check it out.

Back