• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

? about excaliberpc's CPUs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

devilscow22

I want to purchase a Mobile 2600+ that is an IQYHA stepping and i have seen them on excalber before and was wundering how often they get these in because right now they dont have any mobile 2600s in stock. Also is tehre any other reputable place that selss guarented steppings?

Excaliber is an awesome place to buy, check them again in a week and see, they may have more, Where in VT do you live? I live in New Hamspshire and used to live in Colchester, just curious:)

-Milkman

devilscow22 said:
I want to purchase a Mobile 2600+ that is an IQYHA stepping and i have seen them on excalber before and was wundering how often they get these in because right now they dont have any mobile 2600s in stock. Also is tehre any other reputable place that selss guarented steppings?

I highly recomend excaliberPC. I purchased my 1700 guaranteed stepping and motherboard from them and had a smooth uneventful purchase, fast shipping, and excelent package quality/measures taken to ensure my hardware was not damaged in transit. They even threw in some free thermal compound.

I would check back to see if they get mobile 2600's again. My 0310 DLT3C XPMW 1700 was in and out, and I thought I missed my chance to get one, but they got another shipment in and had them for sale :)

I hope your experience with them goes as smoothly as mine has.

Cheers!
-0cer
:cool:

Back