• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SMart gart turning on agp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Zatrix said:
um alright? i keep putting it on 4x BUT whenever i check it after the restart it always back at 0 whats up?
you need to install ur mobo agp driver.....just go to ur mobo website and download all the drivers for ur mobo, install them, and you should be fine

ps- it'll be alot easier for others help if we had ur system specs on hand.... sig?

Check your BIOS to be sure that it is set to 4x AGP. Also, are your montherboard's chipset drivers installed? Some boards refuse to let the card work in AGP mode (they're stuck in PCI mode) without them.

JigPu

Who made it, and what model is it? There are several chipsets out that work with the P4, and you'll need the drivers for yours.

JigPu

install your chipset drivers from intel as well? what are the exact specs of your pc / mobo?

Yeah man I have the same problem, I could never get my card in 4x/8x mode. Nothing in the motherboard bios at startup either. Same card and basically the same score as well

Soyo kt400 dragon ultra mobo
512 pc3200 ram
athlon 2400+
stock 9800 pro

11,356 lol

Back