• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Desktop image dissapears...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hypnos

Ok, a new problem, Whenever I exit from Starwars Galaxies the desktop image is blanked out by a black or grey backround. This never happened with XP Home, but since I upgraded to XP Pro, it happens every time. I can still see all the desktop icons, and I have the newest drivers for both my video chipset and bios, as well as SP1 and all updates for windows. Any ideas?

What usually happens to my Desktop image it gets resized but you know what i disabled wallpapers just to increase performance of PC
ok now back to problem, I got problem solved on my friend's PC by switching to SP2 RC1 (RC2 is already out but didn't try if that helps!)

fadirocks said:
What usually happens to my Desktop image it gets resized but you know what i disabled wallpapers just to increase performance of PC
ok now back to problem, I got problem solved on my friend's PC by switching to SP2 RC1 (RC2 is already out but didn't try if that helps!)

Is this on microsofts website for download? or am I going to have to go out and purchse this? We military tont get paid an awful lot, hehe.

Back