• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

buying from newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zatrix

if i was to buy from newegg using a check would i still get my stuff? i know it takes longer but would they still accept it and send me my stuff. im just curious cause im not using cc or paypal.\

and in another section here i read about a guy who got screwed by newegg for returning something. is that a common thing or is it pretty trustworthy. i dont want to give away 800 bucks to a company thats not gonna be here tommorow

vendor discussionwould have been better for this.

just use a usps money order and send that.a check they most likley will wait to clear.

i dont know what happened to the guy you speakof but i buy all my parts iorder online from them and pay by MO also.
they send email even telling you they received it in the mail.

they are well trsusted and best online company peried imo!

Zatrix said:
should i buy it now or wait a few months for prices to go even lower
well in a few months new stuff will be out then also,and you can wait a few more months for that to come down.

the only time that applies imo is when stuff just hits the market and prices are higher the first month,case in point the x800.

Back