• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone experience NEC 2510a ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

U|tim4T3z

Registered
Tell me hows good of NEC 2510a. It is a smuggling product, my friend orders a bulk and selling a dirt cheap price... If the reviews are good, i think i will get one from him...

i dont know how different they are, but i just got a 2500a from new egg for 69 bucks and free shipping today. i cant get it to work with nero though.. it tries to burn audio cds as images which wont play in my cd player. the site doesnt have drivers listed for my drive either... which is weird.

bullet2binary said:
i dont know how different they are, but i just got a 2500a from new egg for 69 bucks and free shipping today. i cant get it to work with nero though.. it tries to burn audio cds as images which wont play in my cd player. the site doesnt have drivers listed for my drive either... which is weird.

i updated nero and now i can burn audio cds. word.

Back