• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows keeps Shutting down!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

loks

Every time i boot up the windows logo comes up and then on the loading a blue screen comes out and gives me this error message "m5228.sys-Address F788EBDE base at F788E000, Datestamp 3FFCFC43. Can Anyone help me out. This is Soyo Dragon V1.0 with a P4 3.2C and 1GB Corsair Twinx1024 3200. Thanks.

i agree, check your memory. If you have 2 sticks try removing one and see what happens. Then swap sticks to verify both are still good. If you only have one stick, try to borrow someones.

May consider updating your bios and checking your raid drivers. That m5228.sys references your raid controller, I think.

But they are right, lots of blue screens I have gotten trace to a memory problem of sorts. Though I have yet to have problems with nice Corsair like that.

Can you boot up in safe mode???

Back