• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

qualhiveldorf

I didn't have much luck in GCRD so Ill try here.

I am helping my bro make an ammo counter for a coilgun. We plan to use an 8051 to do everything, but there is a problem. I want to get it through product sampling (which = free) but there are only 2 places I have found them at. One wants me to buy them at some store in san jose and the other wants me to pay. I have seached everywhere and Im desperate. So could someone help me find a place that gives them as samples or sell them very cheap, OR does anybody have one they could sell.

-Must be LCD compatible
-Must have EEPROM
-Must be PLCC, DIP or similar format

Thanks so much.

Also please don't threadjack with questions about the coilgun.

You don't want us to threadjack...and your posting something that should be in the classifieds section?

So what's a 8051?

I posted here because the 8051 is a CPU once made by INTEL.
Also I figured that some people may be curious about the coilgun, and I wanted them to refrain from posting unwanted questions.

Edit: and if a mod see's fit that this thread be in the classifieds, would he/she please move it.

Back