• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Joined Team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thecondor

Top 0.3%er Joined Team

I have decided to donate all my wu's to the Overclockers team. There really isn't a better group of people around. May 5th, 2003, I decided to crunch for a few months, addiction set in, and here I am with 13034 WU's. I don't know how long legacy SETI will last, but I have decided to not BOINC. I have some other projects that have been on hold and want to get on with them.
Almost forgot, I crunch under the name "photonisaboson", which is just a short true statement. Anyway, glad to be here.

edit: I was hoping we could catch that Mac bunch!

Last edited:
Thanks eaglescouter. I was starting to wonder if anyone would notice. I think this BOINC stuff has everyones attention right now.

Welcome to our team! That's a lot of wu's you have there! :)

I'm shooting for 10k before phase one gets unplugged or whatever is going to happen...

Welcome to the team dude... i haven't even considered messing with boinc until all of the bugs are ironed out.

Are you coming to us as an independent or switching?

Deez,
I was on a small team that started as 15 members and had dwindled down to 3 active crunchers. It was going nowhere fast so decided to make the switch.
Thanks for the welcome!

Back