• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Schroomer quits EOC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Papsomax

Hey guys, viper said Schromer quit EOC due to the previously mentined incident with theiir admins.................we need to contact Scroomer asap...they have lost 3 of the biiiig producers within th last few days

recruit recruit!!!!!

paps

I frequent EOC and genmay enough spreading folding news and supporting Overclockix so that shroomer knows who I am. I PM'd him.

Last edited:
Be on the lookout to welcome quiksilver from EOC!

Not really, just that because of where Team 32 stands (in direct competition with EOC for production) our team can be a place of refuge (even if temporary) for those who would otherwise walk away from the cause completely because of this clash of opinion.

Team loyalty usually runs deep. And recruiting members from other teams is usually a rude practice and not very succesful in any case. This is more like an offer of fosterage. If there are some who would express their hurt feelings by quiting folding, I'd rather see them join a different team for a little while as a way of reproaching those they're upset with, than quit the cause entirely.

Last edited:
I don't believe he said he totaly quit the team or the forum.
I believe he said he's cutting back to 2 machines and staying on as mod.

That's what it sounded like to me too. You or j-rok may need to pull some extra duty acting as team cptn's though with shroomer cutting back on his folding for EOC... Folding spirit was something he had so much of, and its been soured by his disagreement with the other mods there. It's happened to us in the past as well (and often our disenfranchised members went to EOC), but its something a strong team will like yours will surely survive.

Last edited:
Arkaine23 said:
That's what it sounded like to me too. You or j-rok may need to pull some extra duty acting as team cptn's though with shroomer cutting back on his folding for EOC... Folding spirit was something he had so much of, and its been soured by his disagreement with the other mods there. It's happened to us in the past as well (and often our disenfranchised members went to EOC), but its something a strong will like yours will surely survive.

J_rok left the team, and sadly, that was the beginning of all this...
and I'm more of a "team cheerleader" ;)

I'm hoping in the light of day, that things will calm down and some may re-consider their actions.

Some of ours who left came back and some did not. They either find new teams to call their own or the folding cause takes the loss. I'd rather see the former than the latter in both cases.

FemFolder, you too are welcome to join our ranks. If not, please feel free to join our discussions. ;)

Yeah, after reading around on the forums, Shroomr is keeping some rigs folding but selling off the farm. :( I hate to see stanford suffer because of something like this. I guess I need to add more rigs.

I agree, Arkaine. I'd rather see them fold somewhere, anywhere, rather than quit altogther.

Don256us, thanks for the invite, but my EOC team needs me right now. ;)

FemFolder said:
I agree, Arkaine. I'd rather see them fold somewhere, anywhere, rather than quit altogther....
Me too... it always seems like FAH is the neglected child in an ugly divorce. Such a shame as FAH needs all lthe TLC it can get :p

Some of ours who left came back and some did not. They either find new teams to call their own or the folding cause takes the loss. I'd rather see the former than the latter in both cases.

When was this?

Shroomer's not quitting... sorry. He is just taking down a bunch of rigs.

Still with 11314 :p

Maybe one of the Team 32 guys should buy his farm and keep it folding? prefriably one with cheap power bills. (ie not me :( )

I allways thought shroomer was admin at EOC? He used to be a regular poster here back in the day :)

Back