• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey...I just joined.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joey_rjm5

I figured why not, I needed to put my new cpu under some stress anyways to see the temp under a load. - 43 degrees celcius

Is that a NEGITIVE 43 degrees?!? WOW! You should get something to warm that CPU up! SETI being a great choice!

Welcome to the obsession...
JigPu

joey_rjm5 said:
I figured why not, I needed to put my new cpu under some stress anyways to see the temp under a load. - 43 degrees celcius

Welcome to the team. :D I would suggest running the command line client if you are not already, it is much faster. Here are the direct downloads you need Windows CLC, Seti Spy, Seti Driver and here are the instructions you need to follow to get them up and running.

JigPu said:
Is that a NEGITIVE 43 degrees?!? WOW! You should get something to warm that CPU up!
Welcome to the obsession...
JigPu

:) (that just makes me smile, well played JigPu)

joey_rjm5 said:

Welcome to the Hottest Team in Seti@home.

You'll enjoy this team - the greatest group of guys and gals crunching for Seti.

Back