• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me get a decent mobo/cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goa

well with a litle bit of luck (and money) i'll be able to change my Biostar M7VIT / stock cooling this summer
best mobo's i can find atm are

Abit NF7-s v2.0
Epox 8RDA3+ nForce2
Soltek SL-75FRN2-RL

im thinkin the abit will be a good choice as it seems popular with most of the people :)

now on with the cooling
availible options around here (and by these i mean coolers i'll be able to find in shops) are:

Thermantake Volcano 12
Zalman CNPS7000A-CU
Zalman CNPS6000-CU

note i dont really care about noise so performance will be the only critaria
and as for weight.. as long as the cooler can be safely attached its not really an issue
well of course im looking for a compatible mobo/cooler combo :)

well its not mostley the money thats are the problem but the fact i cant find any other options then the 3 listed above (well any other decent option) so i was wondering wich of thoes would be the best
thanks for the reply

Why can't you buy anything online? If you don't want to use a credit card, as long as you have a checking account you can use a debit/check card and you don't have to pay the high interest rates.

On to the HS's... if you want some of the best air cooling you can buy, get a Thermalright HS ( the SP-97 if you can afford it) from svc or sidewindercomputers. For a good fan, I recommend the Delta HHE, it's not very loud and puts out as many cfm's as the Tornado. Here's a link to some info on it. LINK

Abit NF7-s v2.0
Thermantake Volcano 12

but when u say noise isant that mutch of a problim then were is the comp???
cuz if u have the tornado or the TV 12 at full and the pc is by ur feet ull blow ur ear drums in 2 days!!

Back