• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the hell?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jarlaxe

Disabled
I got a PowerMagic 550w powersuplly dual fan. Anyone ever heard of this? If so, is really bad(takes out all your parts with it), decent(just dies sooner or later), or good(wow, its nice)? Just that I got a vase with it inside took it out and said 550w PowerMagic with dual fan. I'v never heard of this company. Oh ya its also gold color. Any feedback would be highly appreciated! :temper:

I've never heard of it before. Is there a UL file number on it? (They're ususally under the RU logo (with the R being backwards). You can look that up at the UL website and see what company filed the UL listing. Without knowing more than just that it's from an unheard-of company and that it's flash I'd say it'd fit into the decent catagory (dies sooner or later and/or puts out less power than it's rated for).

Back