• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Side Case Panels

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GEN_Stone

Registered
Hey guys, I have an antec solution series case, SLK3700AMB. The case is fine for my purposes, keeps my system cool and all. The only problem is... the stupid side panel doesnt really stay shut as it us supposed to. (the latches dont latch). So, what I am looking for are side panels that measure about 17"x17", anyone know of anyplace that sells em?

GEN_Stone said:
Hey guys, I have an antec solution series case, SLK3700AMB. The case is fine for my purposes, keeps my system cool and all. The only problem is... the stupid side panel doesnt really stay shut as it us supposed to. (the latches dont latch). So, what I am looking for are side panels that measure about 17"x17", anyone know of anyplace that sells em?

You have the same problem too? I recently got another for a friend of mine and it latches but pops back open I emailed them for a replacement this is a kind of defect i think and should be covered under the 3 year warrenty. Maybe we should email them together and get some attention to this.

Yah... but the odds of getting a replacement from antec are very little... even then, who is to say the replacement wouldn't pop out too? This has happened since day 1 for me, I just didn't care enough to do anything about it til now.

GEN_Stone said:
Yah... but the odds of getting a replacement from antec are very little...

Not true at all. I sent an email asking about getting another drive cover for my P160(included my mailing address) and they sent me 2 free of charge no questions asked.

Seriously they have the best customer service of all the companies I had to deal with I got careless and broke one of covers on the front panel for my 3700 and they sent a new one no questions at all just had to send a email with my reciept.

Heck if your second panel doesn't fit they might even send you a new case, these guys will do what it takes to keep a customer.

Back