• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The King of ALL fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dubbin1

:)
1664mypc1.jpg

One word....OMG!!! Wonder what that thing sound like? A jumbo jet?
I want one!!!

Not to be a breaker of all dreams, but that is the worst location for a blower.. let's blow all the hot powersupply air into the case... Would have made more sense to have this thing blowing in at the bottom through the pci slots (cutting out the slot holders of course).

Everybody say it after me: "HOOVER." Good thing it has that mesh grill: I could see having to turn it off after sticking your hand over it and being impossible to pull it off. :D

-Frank

Wonder what the purpous of the garden hose quick connects are for in the lower right of the back of the case?

JDXNC said:
Wonder what the purpous of the garden hose quick connects are for in the lower right of the back of the case?

Water cooling

Dubbin1 said:
Water cooling

I gathered that, I was more wondering WHY garden hose couplers.

I'm assuming that blower would be blowing INTO the PSU?

I dont think that thing is blowing air into the case. As someone mentioned, it would blow the power supply air right back in, its most likely sucking air out. Since hot air rises, best place to put such a high powered fan is at the top :D

I'm guessing he relocated his power supply and is just using the cutout.
Anyway,
That is insane....:clap:

If it is water cooled, he probably mounted his rad (a small one perhaps) in the psu slot and put his psu in the lower front drive rails.

edit-

apparently, I'm not quick enough with the reply.... ^

Last edited:
Back