• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please please find me a metal momentary switch for my PC.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

violineb

Does someone, somewhere have or know where to get a momentary switch which is about a 1/2" dia. and doesn't stick out much (preferably unpainted metal) I can't find anything on mouser.com :/ Go figure. And I need it in less than a week. :cry: That's why I'm asking here, because I know someone will have the answer :D The best would be something that mounts like an arcade button. You drill a hole, stick it in, and tighten the hex nut on the other side and you're all done :D The arcade button would work perfectly....if it weren't so wide.

Thanks,

-Vio

Not quite. I've already seen that site (and like 50 others) None have what I want. I don't want the button to stick out. :-\ If you find anything else suitable, let me know. Otherwise I think I'll just hae to make one. (if that's even possible) A doorbell switch is the closest I've come and I don't really want to turn the PC on with a doorbell ;)

violineb said:
Ah, it's perfect. Now, exactly how big is it? If it's about the same size as this> http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/frozencpu/ele-70.html then i'd rather get it since it's way way way cheaper. Though that button from FrozenCPU is the best thing I've ever seen :p So, how big is that button on MountainMods?

Yeah I've been looking at that switch for a while but can't bring myself to spend $20 dollars on a switch.

Back