• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6570 3dmark03 Radeon 9700 Pro...Finally Front Page for All 9700 Pro's!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

computerpro3

What a good vmod can do....not even crankin it yet. The memory has another 10-15mhz left in it and the core should be around 430 when I up the voltage to 1.9v. This is on straight water with no ramsinks (will be installed shortly).

And to top it off this was only done in single channel, 3.9ghz, with memory running below 200mhz (I'm borrowing it and he won't let me put 3.6 volts through it for 520mhz).

I hope to hit 7k with the new 4.7 beta drivers (+200 points or so). a hefty clock hike, and dual channel memory.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2715954

That's a nice score with that 9700. Maybe you can get your CPU to hit 4Ghz? That would be sweet if you did.

Awesome work!!

I'm gonna bench a 9700 soon, 1.9v you say is a good voltage for straight water? Is 2v pushing it? ;)

CircuitBreaker, I think his CPU score is low due to the fact that he has a 9700. The 3dmark03 CPU tests are just about as idiotically irrelevant as possible...

Gautam said:
Awesome work!!

I'm gonna bench a 9700 soon, 1.9v you say is a good voltage for straight water? Is 2v pushing it? ;)

CircuitBreaker, I think his CPU score is low due to the fact that he has a 9700. The 3dmark03 CPU tests are just about as idiotically irrelevant as possible...

I dont think so........my freind gets 850 with a Ti4200 ( 3.0C at 3.9ghz )

Oh yeah, obviously it's cause he's in single channel. Look at his first post. But who cares about CPU score anyways? :confused:

Back