• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wedo Joins The One Million Club!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
Congrats big guy! My hotel has some new machines, im on right now and noticed the huge 1,000,000 milestone! I'm gonna have a margarita for ya! Cheers!

<CGTS>

You're still my fav! I'm just waiting for you to take me up on my offer. ;) I'll ask again next year!

That is outstanding! Way to fold! You can thank me for some of those points, I didnt change my name in cfg file with your one-click and after 3 days I finally figured it out ;) Thanks for the one-click goodness by the way.
Someday, like 20 or so years from now, I will put my teeth in and grab my walker and shuffle out of my room at the Shady Acres Geek Retirement Home to tell everyone that I had joined the one million club! Then shuffle back in and change my depends and take a nap. :p

lol.... Shadey Acres... I'll be in the next room trying to borg my repirator. Thanks guys, it's kind of cool to be the 22nd person to reach 1 million in FAH. I'm hoping to hit the 2 million in 13 to 17th place.

w00r to the team,

Wedo

SavageBasher said:
Shadey Acres? Someone's been playing a little too much vice city... ;) :p
vice city??? Isnt that the game that has too much violence and is corrupting the youth of today? :eek: I would never associate myself with such a morally repulsive peice of entertainment, ahhh trash. ;) That would be wrong! :beer:

Ahhh, a million point milestone to add to your many other great contributions to the FOLDING community. I'm glad you chose team 32.

Myself... almost halfway there!

!!!HIJACKED!!!

You guys to realize that everyone in the top100 has a good deal more than 250,000 points.

*Go Team*

Back