• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair TwinX1024 PC4000?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

obsolete

Link

Thinking of getting some of this to go with my DFI LP & AMD M-2500. Anyone use this or have any input? Really I'm looking to get any PC4000. But this stuff looks to be alright.

Curently have Kingston PC3200 (BH-5) 2x512 @ 230 - 11-2-2-2, looking for 250+ fsb.

-ºb§

Mine runs at 2.9 volts 1:1 at 250 fsb just fine. I can't seem to go faster though. <--- i think i know why now ;) not memory's fault, mine.

check out ADATA, too.

Last edited:
The corsairs isn't they way to go. They dont use hynix chips on those sticks and they samsung chips they are using only OC a few mhz over stock if at ALL :(

There are many lower price pc4000+ sticks out there or if you like the "good" stuff then you can always look at OCZ & kingston stuff

Steve

A-data PC4000 i've heard performs very well.

I hear this as well & have seen some good results. Unfortunately Newegg is messed up or something. I can only order 1x of 512 & it won't let me update to two. I'm assuming either they only have one stick left or it's some sort of web bug. Waiting for a response from Newegg right now regarding this.

The corsairs isn't they way to go. They dont use hynix chips on those sticks and they samsung chips they are using only OC a few mhz over stock if at ALL

Yeah but OCZ & Kingston charge such a premium.......That & I have not had to much luck with Kingston's memory. (double sided = bad)

I have been looking into OCZ & Mushkin also. Leaning towards OCZ PC4000 EL right now. Just have to do some reading to see which OCZ PC4000 series would be the best for my board.......

Thanks for the input!

Back