• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer crashes sometimes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ffactoryxx

Well every now and then my computer will randomly reboot. Its odd. Today i was playing a game for 30 min and rebooted. Upon these reboots for some reason WMP opens and i also get a msg saying cant fine system32/bridge.dll. Any ideas or test i can run

Also whenever i reboot my computer things load up then it sorta freezes for like 5-10 min and just shows the hour glass like something is trying to load. Then finally it works fine

XP [email protected], 8RDA+ 1.1, Radeon 9700np flashed =9700pro 2.86 samsung, 512mb Twinmos/Ch-5

ffactoryxx said:
Well every now and then my computer will randomly reboot. Its odd. Today i was playing a game for 30 min and rebooted. Upon these reboots for some reason WMP opens and i also get a msg saying cant fine system32/bridge.dll. Any ideas or test i can run

Also whenever i reboot my computer things load up then it sorta freezes for like 5-10 min and just shows the hour glass like something is trying to load. Then finally it works fine

XP [email protected], 8RDA+ 1.1, Radeon 9700np flashed =9700pro 2.86 samsung, 512mb Twinmos/Ch-5

You have a Malware infection, and you will need to fix that before we can accurately fix other problems your system may have.

Download the latest reference files for spybot S&D, adaware, CWShredder, and Hijackthis, and your problem should be solved.

After you run hijackthis, post the logfile here so that we can inspect it.

I have attached a file named unbridge.txt - download and save the attachment. Rename the file to unbridge.reg and double click on it - this will correct a registry change that can cause the bridge.dll message.

Attachments

• Unbridge.txt
    90 bytes · Views: 37
Back