• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG Tech brand video cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Strages

OK, I ordered a BFG 6800GT OC from Compuplus the other day and was quite happy with my purchase because, for one, it's OC'd right outta the box. I've always heard that BFG makes some of the highest quality video cards out there, but one of the guys I work with said the opposite - said that BFG makes ****ty products. I am skeptical to believe this claim because I've never heard anything bad about them. Secondly, every manufacturer uses the nvidia reference design anyways, so there isn't all that much difference between cards besides the coolers anymore. Just wanted to hear input from the rest of the crowd.

Ive got a BFG fx5900 flashed to 5950u w/128mb DDR and its sweet my highest score is 6903 in 3dmark03 so id say yeah BFG rocks.Plus there suport is pretty good to.I used it once when i was having problems with my drivers and they had me up and running in no time.

Thanks guys, I actually did some reasearch on some other forums and found tons of people that love the BFG series of cards. The BFG were the easiest to find info because most people were using them because of their superior products, features, quality, and most importantly warranty. So I guess the guy at work doesn't know what he's talking about - which I should've realized from the beginning.

Back